Central Athlete is looking for a Marketing Manager to help accelerate our growth in 2021. This is an end-to-end marketing role with specific client and revenue goals. You will be leading the direction of Central Athlete’s marketing efforts; this is a fantastic opportunity for a self-starter to develop and grow into their dream role with a scaling organization. This role reports directly to, and works closely with, the Chief Operating Officer.
What You'll Do:
- Developing and executing on a comprehensive marketing strategy that includes:
- Conducting consumer research to develop target buyer personas
- Identifying new customers and supporting lead generation efforts
- Developing and managing social media content, including paid ads eventually
- Identifying and executing on event marketing opportunities
- Researching, developing, and executing email marketing campaigns
- Systemize, audit and refine our marketing funnels for lead magnets and digital products
- Manage graphic design initiatives for social media and digital products
- Filming and editing simple videos for social media and YouTube channel
- Measuring all efforts and reporting on the results
We are a fitness company, obsessed with our clients and with striving for excellence.
What We're Looking For:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience with a track record of measurable results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously in a small team
- An entrepreneurial mindset (comfort with ambiguity, excitement to test - measure - iterate on ideas, ability to take initiative, etc.)
- Experience with all social media/technology platforms, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Trello, and Google Drive.
- A passion for health and fitness (bonus points for currently training consistently towards a specific goal.)
What You'll Get:
- Competitive salary offer
- Discounted professional coaching from a Central Athlete coach, including unlimited use of the training floor and recovery center
- A cool work environment at the Springdale General complex on the eastside
If this sounds like a good fit, submit your application here!