Part Time | LOCATION: Boulder
OPEX Element 6
Our mission-vision: Inspire and Empower individuals to unleash their greatness through health and fitness.
We are looking for the right people to join our team, community and spread our fitness lifestyle and brand. We are revolutionizing how fitness is delivered on an individual approach.
Disclaimer: This will be work. If you are not up to the challenge of building your own clients, investing into the gym as it is your own and becoming a true craftsman in fitness coaching, you need not apply.
· Great bedside manner with entrepreneurial tenacity
· Be a problem solver and longevity thinker
· Excellent communication in verbal and written skills (samples will be requested)
· Ability to organize data in an efficient manner
· Minimum of 2 years coaching experience - personal or group environment
· Completed or enrolled OPEX CCP course
· Consistent training background
· Assessing clients, meeting our quality and professional standards
· Hosting a monthly consult with every client, in person or via Zoom, to provide an extraordinary client experience month in and month out
· Programming clients' training on a minimum of a weekly basis through our technology platforms
· Attending all OPEX Element 6 education meeting and events
· Participating in OPEX HQ monthly calls and education training
· Writing educational articles and acquiring client testimonials on a monthly basis
· Hold fast to policies and procedures document
· It is our expectation that as the Coach grows with OPEX Element 6, there will be ample opportunity to develop both intellectually and financially.
· Seniority level
· Employment type
· Job function
Please email your resume to: email@example.com